Silesia Java User Group, Static code analysis
Yesterday I was honored to speak about static code analysis on in the great SJUG (Silesia Java User Group). I was talking about static code analysis and the audience was great :). Thank you!
Below you can find some resources and useful links about group and the presentation.
- Presentation, Static code analysis - SJUG
- Presentation, Static code analysis - SJUG - competition attachment
Silesia Java User Group
- Silesia JUG @ silesia.jug.pl
- Silesia JUG @ meetup.com
- Silesia JUG @ slack.com
- Silesia JUG @ github.com
- Silesia JUG @ twitter.com
- Silesia JUG @ groups.google.com
About the author
Grzegorz Gajos, Software Architect with international consulting and programming background. Co-founder of Open Tangerine Software House. Quality evangelist. An experienced entrepreneur, out of the box thinker and problem solver.