ot-clean, Final version
Final release (version 1.0) is available to download. This ends series of articles and delivers complete software product. I would like to summarize last few months here. What has been done and achieved during the lifetime of the project so far.
Final release has 100% test coverage. It is not an ultimate value that clarifies everything but it means that entire source code can be and is tested.
List of changes
Below you can find full history of features that have been implemented so far:
- 1.0 - Test cases refactoring, test coverage, v verbose mode, final release.
- 0.12 - Do not display dirs if no files found, test coverage, verbose mode.
- 0.11 - Add auto cleaner for Grails application and modules, refactoring.
- 0.10 - Fix log4j configuration, updated readme.
- 0.9 - Add support for multiple base dirs (dirs: section).
- 0.8 - Removed recurrence parameter r, cleanup, added coveralls.
- 0.7 - Add application version automatically from maven project.
- 0.6 - Add summary about deleted files, dirs and empty total space.
- 0.5 - Preprocess Yaml file so double quotes are no longer needed.
- 0.4 - Support wildcards.
- 0.3 - Add support to delete custom directories via .clean.yml.
- 0.2 - Recurrence parameter r.
- 0.1 - Clean maven project in current directory without using maven.
Including this one. Entire ot-clean series contain 20 articles. You can find all of them in the list below. Thanks for reading!
The ot-clean series
This blog post is one of the series about the ot-clean. Simple open source tool that maintains your projects directories cleaned from all the garbage. Feel free to look at the source code or readme page for more information. You can also submit pull request or post suggestion. This text participates in open source blogging competition.
All posts from the ot-clean series
- 06 May 2016 » ot-clean, Final version
- 04 May 2016 » ot-clean, Tests refactoring
- 29 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Refactoring and cleaning DSL (4/4)
- 26 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Refactoring and cleaning DSL (3/4)
- 22 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Refactoring and cleaning DSL (2/4)
- 19 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Refactoring and cleaning DSL (1/4)
- 15 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, MatcherAssert vs Assert, which assertThat?
- 12 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Grails 2.x/3.x, PlayFramework 2.x support
- 08 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Complete use case
- 05 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Scan multiple unrelated directories
- 01 Apr 2016 » ot-clean, Coveralls integration and code cleanup
- 29 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, How to access maven artifact version at runtime?
- 25 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Wildcards
- 21 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Zero maintenance overhead
- 18 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Functional config file preprocessing
- 15 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Cascade and arguments
- 11 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Handle any project using YAML format
- 08 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Quickstart
- 04 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, YAML node alias surprise
- 01 Mar 2016 » ot-clean, Single clean to clean them all!
About the author
Grzegorz Gajos, Software Architect with international consulting and programming background. Co-founder of Open Tangerine Software House. Quality evangelist. An experienced entrepreneur, out of the box thinker and problem solver.